Thursday 11 November 2010

Research Methodology and Predictions

Research Methodology

            In order to gather information for this paper I will hand out the questionnaire included in the appendix to a random sample of 100 people. The sample will be random in order to prevent the results from being bias. I will then compile the results into graphs or pie charts and put the completed questionnaires in the appendix. I will then compare my data to other research to see if there are any similarities. I will then draw conclusions from my results.

Predictions

I believe that automation is being integrated into jobs in such a way that it is only aiding the employee so a repetitive job becomes less repetitive. I do not believe automation is reducing employment in a major way. I expect the results of my questionnaire to back this up and will be surprised if the results show anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Is this all you have written at present or is there more?
    I delayed posting a response as i was expecting a lot more!
    Your results should be based upon your literature review and research etc, not from your own predictions.
    John

    ReplyDelete